- Additional information
Mini cabinet for magazines/books. Body in Mango Wood. Adorned with warli handpainted front cover with dhokra work. Bells add to the elegance.
– The royal magazine cum newspaper stand is beautifully handcrafted & handpainted in Mango wood which can be beautifully hanged on the wall or placed anywhere to elevate the charm of your living space.
– The multi purpose piece has been handcrafted in mango wood and can be used as a wall hanging, newspaper stand and managzine holder.
– Dhokra figures are engraved on the rack to give it an ethnic cum royal touch with Ghunghroo attached on the four sides of the holder.
– The classic shape of the stand makes it more unique and attractive. This is an ideal piece of stationary to organise your magazines and daily newspaper in your livin room.
– Warli Art has been done at the centre of the décor piece which brings an antique touch.
MaterialMagazine Stand: Mango Wood, Figurines: Brass
Dimension (L * W * H) = (14.4 * 6.5 * 8.3) Inch
Note As this product is Handcrafted & Handpainted there might be a slight colour and design variation which is natural and hence makes the product unique
Art Type Warli & Dhokra Art
|Dimensions||11.4 x 5 x 7.5 in|
Multipurpose 8 X 5 Inches Rectangular Box (with Six Detachable Compartments)0 out of 5
Ethnic Wooden Box0 out of 5
Grey 11 Inch Square Warli Dhokra Box0 out of 5
Tray with Masai Woman Handle and Set of 4 Wooden Bowls with Spoons0 out of 5
Decorative Hanging Lota0 out of 5
Set of 2 Decorative Buckets0 out of 5
Set of 3 Tray’s0 out of 5
12 X 7 Inches Rectangular Ethnic Tray with Fish Figures0 out of 5
Pickle Jar with Tray0 out of 5
Set of Two Handpainted Jars, with Ethnic Wooden Tray0 out of 5